Customized to Meet Your Requirements
Skidding system is part of an equipment and method to complement the skidding modules.
They can be customized to the customer’s requirements and are built in accordance with classification approvals.
- The different types of skidding system are:
- Lift and Shift/ Lift and Roll hydraulic type skidding system
- Typical claw assembly for use with slot type flanges on cantilevers and drill floors. Works with hydraulic cylinders.
- Rack and Pinion type skidding system – suitable for both hydraulic and electric
- Gripper jack with hydraulic cylinders.